What are Cookies and how do MYPEEPTOESHOP.com websites use them?
- Ensure that websites can work correctly
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have seen or how long you have been in our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and his computer/device and do not provide references that allow personal data to be disclosed. You can always access the configuration of your browser to modify and/or block the installation of cookies sent by PEEPTOES SHOP S.L. websites, without preventing access to content. However, the quality of the service functioning may be affected.
Users who finish the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access customised services adapted to preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in the Cookie of your browser.
The email-marketing tools of the Group PEEPTOES SHOP S.L. use small invisible images for users included in the emails. This technology allows us to know if an email has been read or not, when it has been read, the IP address from which it has been read, etc.. We carry out statistical and analytical studies with this information regarding the sending and reception of emails to improve the services to which the user is subscribed and offer information that may be of interest.
Why are they important?
– From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work in a more agile way and to adapt to the preferences of users, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
– They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the website or its users.
– They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
– They optimise the advertising showed to users, offering the advertising that best suits their interests.
What are the types of Cookies used by MYPEEPTOESHOP.com?
- Session cookies expire when the user leaves the page or closes the browser, i.e. they are active during your visit to the website and, therefore, they are deleted from the computer when you leave the site.
- Permanent cookies expire when the purpose for which they are used is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted, they have a deletion date and are normally used in the online purchase process, in customizations or during registration, making it possible to access the site without having to enter the password constantly. On the other hand, depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and that processes the data obtained, we can distinguish between our own cookies and third party cookies.
- Own Cookies are Cookies sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website. The information collected is used to improve the quality of our service and your experience as a user.
- If you interact with the content of our Website, third party cookies may also be set (for example, by clicking social networking buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website) and they are set by a domain other than our Website. We cannot access data stored in cookies from other websites when you browse those websites.
By browsing this website the following types of Cookies can be installed:
Technical cookies: Cookies that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and to use different existing options or services, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, having access to restricted access areas, remembering the items in an order, making the purchase process of an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing contents for broadcasting of videos or audio material and sharing content through social networks.
Personalization cookies: Cookies that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s device, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user has access to the service, the regional setting from where the user has accessed the service, etc.
Analysis Cookies: Cookies that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behavior of the user regarding the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used for measuring the activity of the website, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of such websites, applications and platforms, in order to improve functionality in relation to the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
This website uses Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a free web analysis tool from Google which mainly allows website owners to know how users interact with their website. In addition, Google Analytics enables cookies in the domain of the website and uses a set of cookies called “__utma” and “__utmz” to collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual users.
How do I set my Cookies?
For further information on how to set Cookies by provider or how to manage your preferences, please visit the website Your Online Choices.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?